Rules Changes for 2020
CHANGES FOR THE 2020 AWARDS
Here is a snapshot of the changes to the AIPP Epson State Award Rules. Entrants are still required to read the Rules in full.
- The sub-categories ‘Single Capture’ and ‘Open’ have been replaced and no longer exist. The new sub-categories are Authentic Edit, Corrective Edit and Creative Edit. Read more under Core Rules, page 11.
- The removal of leads, halters, harnesses (Pet / Animal) and hands (Newborn) is now permitted under the Corrective Edit sub-category. Read more on page 12.
- A new Bronze scoring category , called the Bronze Certificate, has been introduced. All Bronze-awarded entrants will receive a Bronze Certificate. Read more under Judging System on page 28.
- The AIPP Member Photographer Award replaces the Emerging Photographer of the Year. Read more on page 26.
- Authentic and Corrective Edit categories that allow polyptychs now have a maximum of six images per matted print. Read more on page 12.
- Entrants in the Landscape category may now include an optional caption of 50 words with their image if they wish.
- The Pet / Animal category is now open to images of ALL animals, including wild animals. Read more on page 22.
Read the Rules in FULL here.