THE 2020 AIPP EPSON STATE FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
THE WINNER RECEIVES A CERTIFICATE, TROPHY AND $250 CASH.
The Family Category is for CORRECTIVE EDIT & CREATIVE EDIT images (see page 12 - 13).
This category is intended for images that reflect what domestic photographers sell, or aim to sell, to their clients.
The Family category will be judged in two sections:
Family Corrective Edit
Family Creative Edit
The category is judged in two sections to assist the judges in their assessment; however, there is only one award. In order to win the 2020 AIPP Family Photographer of the Year, an entrant must have entered the maximum of four prints into the category.
CATEGORY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
- In addition to the general rules stipulated on pages 11-13:
- Entries into this category must be commissioned by the family or families depicted in the entry.
- Your entry does not have to be the photograph you sold to your client, but it must be from the same photography session.
- Images of members of your immediate family (see definition of ‘immediate family’ on page 29) are prohibited.
- Polyptychs (diptychs, triptychs, etc.) are permitted in both sections, however, entries into Family Corrective
- Edit must have a maximum of six images per matted print.
- Captioning is not permitted in this category.