THE 2018 AIPP STATE NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
The winner receives a certificate, trophy and $250 cash.
The newborn category embraces imagery of infants up to three months in age. The judges will be asked to reward excellence in lighting, posing, composition and camera technique.
CATEGORY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the general rules stipulated HERE
- “Newborn” is defined as an infant up to three months of age calculated from the date of delivery if full term (37-42 weeks), or the due date if premature.
- Entries into this category must be commissioned by the family/families of the newborn depicted in the entry. Your entry does not have to be the photograph you sold to your client, but it must be taken from the same photography session.
- You cannot enter images of your immediate family.
- Elements within the entry must be captured within 24 months of the Awards closing date.
- Images may contain other people, including family members, pets or animals, so long as the newborn is one of the key elements in the composition.