THE 2018 AIPP STATE LANDSCAPE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR
The winner receives a certificate, trophy and $250 cash.
This category is for landscape images that depict the natural or urban environment. Entries may be literal or interpretative. Judges in this category are asked to consider both traditional and contemporary values, photographic technique, print quality, composition, and light.
The category will be judged in three sections:
- Landscape Single Capture
- Landscape Open
- Landscape Aerial
CATEGORY RULES AND REQUIREMENTS
In addition to the general rules stipulated HERE
- Entries into this category may be commissioned or self-commissioned.
- Photographs must depict or imply the natural or human/urban environment.
Landscape Open Section:
- Landscape Open entries may use all post-production techniques, including the use of multiple images or elements to produce the entry.
Landscape Single Capture Section:
- Landscape Single Capture entries may use all post-production techniques excluding the addition of new elements to the original capture, including borders and textures.
- The repetition of the same single capture, either in full or part is not permitted.
Landscape Aerial Section:
- Landscape aerial entries may utilise all post-production techniques, including the use of multiple images or elements to produce the entry.
- All aerial landscape images must be entered into this section for judging.
Aerial images are considered to be taken from, but not limited to the following:
- Fixed wing aircraft
- Hot air balloons
Although the Category is judged in three sections to assist the judges in their assessment, there is only one Award.